European Fund Management Solutions
DMS Investment Management Services (Europe) Limited* (“DMS IMS”) is headquartered in Ireland, with offices in London and Luxembourg to support our clients’ European products and distribution requirements.
DMS IMS offers European Fund solutions through credentialed independent professionals leveraging advanced governance, risk and trading technology to serve investment funds and supporting access to key European products and key jurisdictions ;
- DMS IMS is an authorized Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) and UCITS Management Company approved and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to provide AIFM and UCITS Management Company services in Ireland and Luxembourg
- DMS Market Access is the registered business name of Lambay Capital Limited, which has been authorised and regulated since 2007 by the Central Bank of Ireland as a MiFID Firm. Lambay Capital Limited is authorised by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator and Introducing Broker and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) with register number 0356548.
- In addition through our European group companies and business affiliates we can support:
- Risk Management and regulatory reporting solutions,
- Distribution support services,
- European Structured Finance solutions
MiFID and Investment Servicing
DMS Market Access* provides a range of MiFID-compliant services that meet current and upcoming regulatory requirements. This allows investment managers to satisfy the compliance needs of today, while also future-proofing their business.
The scope and depth of requirements under MIFID II, which come into force on 3rd January 2018, will touch aspects of marketing and distribution, trading and research, counterparty interaction, and day-to-day operations.
With its MiFID II solution, DMS allows managers to continue to seamlessly service existing clients and grow their presence in Europe whether via fund or separately managed account offerings.
- The solution suite covers the following MiFID areas:
- Access to European capital via hosting and delegate solutions
- Product governance and distribution
- Research payment accounts
- Best execution
- Transaction and trade reporting
DMS Market Access* provides a range of services that allows portfolio managers to focus on their core competency of alpha generation. Any passive, non-discretionary components of managing a fund can be provided via the Investment Servicing suite. Alternatively, in conjunction with the DMS MiFID Hosting service, portfolio managers can utilise the services below to have a fully-outsourced and regulated investment management entity that satisfies all compliance requirements and provides optimum operational efficiencies.
Collateral and Liquidity Management
Maximise the return on idle cash balances using products that feature:
- Principal protection from using large, industry-leading managers and counterparties without prohibitive minimums
- Wide range of products to suit risk/return, maturity and currency denomination preferences
- Freedom to select mix of funds and apply customised investment restrictions, which the DMS Market Access team will manage to
Reduce the cost of processing trade activity via a team dedicated to the orderly and timely confirmation and settlement of trades and corporate actions
DMS Market Access provides a team of dedicated traders with an average of over 20 years experience, which cater for your order types, markets, and instruments. Features include:
- Give-up execution, and straight through processing on one-to-one give-ups
- Average price allocation as permitted be exchange and a full range of exchange supported and,
- Synthetic order types including OCOs and timed orders.
- Reporting of “block trades” and access to leading trading platforms through both online and downloadable program channels.
Share Class and Currency Hedging
Portfolio and share class hedging programs can be implemented that cover the spectrum of standard and bespoke needs.
- Pre-trade compliance via hedge ratio calculations and real-time valuations (P&L)
- Rolls and re-balancing trade recommendations
- Cash flow monitoring, funding of hedge losses, deployment of gains, and investor activity adjustments
*DMS Market Access is the registered business name of Lambay Capital Limited, which has been authorised and regulated since 2007 by the Central Bank of Ireland as a MiFID Firm. Lambay Capital Limited is authorised by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator and Introducing Broker and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) with register number 0356548