European Fund Management Solutions
DMS Investment Management Services (Europe) Limited* (“DMS IMS”) is headquartered in Ireland, with offices in London and Luxembourg to support our clients’ European products and distribution requirements.
DMS IMS offers European Fund solutions through credentialed independent professionals leveraging advanced governance, risk and trading technology to serve investment funds and supporting access to key European products and key jurisdictions ;
- DMS IMS is an authorized Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) and UCITS Management Company approved and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to provide AIFM and UCITS Management Company services in Ireland and Luxembourg
- DMS Market Access is the registered business name of Lambay Capital Limited, which has been authorised and regulated since 2007 by the Central Bank of Ireland as a MiFID Firm. Lambay Capital Limited is authorised by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator and Introducing Broker and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) with register number 0356548.
- In addition through our European group companies and business affiliates we can support:
- Risk Management and regulatory reporting solutions,
- Distribution support services,
- European Structured Finance solutions
European Structured Finance
DMS Structured Finance team provides a best in class management and administration solution to Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) domiciled in Ireland and Luxembourg. We offer a comprehensive suite of services specifically tailored to our clients needs, while maintaining a robust solutions based approach in order to meet our clients ambitions.
We support a wide range of structures and transactions including, CLO’s, CDO’s, debt programmes, repackaging’s, holding companies, loan origination, asset-backed finance, direct lending, commercial paper, MBS/RMBS/CMBS, repo’s, secured notes, credit funds, MTN programs, pass through notes, Non performing loans (NPL’s), trade receivables, invoice factoring and sharia compliant transactions.
In addition, we provide support services to SPV’s engaged in various aircraft lease types including sale and lease back, operating lease, finance lease and securitisations of aircraft or engine portfolio’s. We have a pool of clients that include operating lessors, manufacturers, airlines, Alternative investment funds, private equity firms, banks and financial institutions.
DMS offers the following support services to SPV’s domiciled in Ireland.