European Fund Management Solutions
DMS Investment Management Services (Europe) Limited* (“DMS IMS”) is headquartered in Ireland, with offices in London and Luxembourg to support our clients’ European products and distribution requirements.
DMS IMS offers European Fund solutions through credentialed independent professionals leveraging advanced governance, risk and trading technology to serve investment funds and supporting access to key European products and key jurisdictions ;
- DMS IMS is an authorized Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) and UCITS Management Company approved and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to provide AIFM and UCITS Management Company services in Ireland and Luxembourg
- DMS Market Access is the registered business name of Lambay Capital Limited, which has been authorised and regulated since 2007 by the Central Bank of Ireland as a MiFID Firm. Lambay Capital Limited is authorised by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator and Introducing Broker and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) with register number 0356548.
- In addition through our European group companies and business affiliates we can support:
- Risk Management and regulatory reporting solutions,
- Distribution support services,
- European Structured Finance solutions
Risk Management & Regulatory Reporting
The DMS Risk Management and Regulatory Reporting team consists of highly experienced, technical and service-driven professionals, who utilise proprietary, industry-leading technology to provide seamless a risk management and regulatory reporting solution. Transparent, concise and in-depth support is a standard feature of the DMS service.