European Fund Management Solutions
DMS Investment Management Services (Europe) Limited* (“DMS IMS”) is headquartered in Ireland, with offices in London and Luxembourg to support our clients’ European products and distribution requirements.
DMS IMS offers European Fund solutions through credentialed independent professionals leveraging advanced governance, risk and trading technology to serve investment funds and supporting access to key European products and key jurisdictions ;
- DMS IMS is an authorized Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) and UCITS Management Company approved and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to provide AIFM and UCITS Management Company services in Ireland and Luxembourg
- DMS Market Access is the registered business name of Lambay Capital Limited, which has been authorised and regulated since 2007 by the Central Bank of Ireland as a MiFID Firm. Lambay Capital Limited is authorised by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a Commodity Trading Advisor, Commodity Pool Operator and Introducing Broker and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”) with register number 0356548.
- In addition through our European group companies and business affiliates we can support:
- Risk Management and regulatory reporting solutions,
- Distribution support services,
- European Structured Finance solutions
By leveraging the in depth-experience and success of our distribution partner, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom DMS offers pan-European distribution and fundraising services to UCITS, AIFs and Managed Accounts. Our approach is to achieve a true partnership between fund managers and capital allocators across key asset classes. We strive to deliver class-leading investment opportunities to the global investor community to meet their investment preferences while assisting investment managers to grow their assets under management.